Tuesday, August 5, 2014

=I= Munda :: Arbites Officer



I've decided to stick with the 40k universe for the moment, but still have ideas for alternate sci-fi universes kicking around in my head. For now, I've begun work on a trio of Adeptus Arbites officers, though my focus has been on this particular fellow. Once I knew what parts I'd be using and had begun building, I made an image to help finalize the design and to get me thinking about my corner of the Imperium and how the many orders and offices of mankind interact.


As I continue work on the officer, I am also making a run down hover-car, to be used as scatter terrain and to finally get started on creating a stage for the models I work on. If anyone cares to, let me know what you think. I should have more to show in the next few days.

Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment